Saturday, February 23, 2013

Black & Red Winners!

Hi everyone!  Just posting our Black & Red Winners from last week - you can find the new challenge post here.  Our first place winner of 3 digi stamps is:

Congrats, Guild Master Crystal - you all have got to check out her blog and read a post or two, her writing style and stories about her art are totally awesome.  Thanks for the gorgeous artwork and for making me smile, Crystal!

Our top 3 are:

 16.) Alipeeps
18.) Debbie M.
23.) Andrea C.
 
Congratulations. Please e-mail me at JennBorj@yahoo.com for your badges - Crystal, let me know which 3 images you'd like.  Have a great weekend!  Peace.

1 comment:

Guild Master Crystal said...

WOW! I'm so excited my card won! Thank you so much and for the praises, Jenn. I'm glad you enjoy my little stories :)
~ Crystal